As a business manager or owner, information technology may seem like a necessary evil. Something that can quickly get confusing and expensive for what seems like little gain.
Here are some simple core questions that you can ask yourself:
- Are you getting the most out of your current IT investment?
- Are you 100% confident that your data is safe in the event of a disaster or security breach?
- Is your software licensed correctly?
- Are your systems secure?
- Is your current IT Support Provider, resolving all of your problems in a timely manner? Or are they getting put in the “too hard basket”?
- Are you paying a fair amount for the IT support you receive?
If you answered no or I’m not sure to any of these questions, then maybe it is time to get a second opinion?
Even if you answered yes to all the questions, a second opinion may still be a good idea.
We have seen a number of horror situations with companies that thought they were protected.
- Company A had been paying monthly for a managed backup service from a well-known IT company for over 2 years. They had been paying for offsite data storage and monitoring of the backups. Within a few minutes of looking at their backup, it was clear the that backup had only worked 2 times when first setup and never again. If Company A had a hardware fault, ransomware attack or other disaster they would have lost over 2 years’ worth of work. Could your company survive that?
- Company B had some strange emails demanding for payment of a large invoice. Their IT Provider at the time, had a look and said it was a phishing email and to just ignore it. Upon looking at the email header it was immediately clear than in fact the email was sent from an internal account and not external. Further investigations found that many of the staff’s email accounts had been hacked, including senior management. Could your company afford to pay a huge bogus invoice?
Integrity IT offer new clients a free initial no obligation consultation.
We can meet with you and discuss your concerns and\or perform a full system audit to make sure you are getting the most out of your IT investment, your data is safe, you are licensed correctly, and systems are secure.
So, why not ensure your business is safe, give yourself peace of mind and take up this free offer today!
Simply contact us now to book in a time.